21.6.05

isn't it bizar...

don't you think it's a bit bizar that...


  • ...here in the UK earlier this week on one night more rain fell than normally in one month, while in my hometown in Belgium people are without water (and no doubt in other parts of Europe as well)
  • ... because my pc is in the shop for repairs, I sometimes see flashes of the SIMS 2 in front of me (delirium?)
  • ...how modern technology helps cocooning? : today for the first time I did my shopping online - and with shopping I mean like drinks, food, bread, milk, meat, etc. I got a free delivery voucher from the local superstore and so next thursday I will expect the delivery at my doorstep of all my goods... ain't that swell
  • ...sometimes a comic can really describe how you feel?... I really love the cartoons from NEMI, that appear every morning in the METRO. She is a very black - almost gothic - girl with a lot of irony and self-relativising humour. go and have a look on http://nemi.thtn.com/

3 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Don't you think it's bizar that:

Sometimes, i am sitting at home in Antwerp, holding my mobile phone, wanting to send a text message to my dear friend ("coffee at the witzly?"). Then: realizing he's a thousand miles away in Scotland.

Hurts!

Sarah zei

Don't you think it's bizar that..

so little people post a comment on your blog? ;p

Stoffel zei

only the very best...