6.12.05

Back in Town

Well it is good and strange to be back in Edinburgh after one month of holidays... and a lot of things have happened during that month...
My sister gave birth to a healthy boy, Dylan, but you have read that already of course. I met up with lots of friends and family, went to lots of parties, met new people, had unexpected meetings with old friends, I played with my old band “kabaal” again (still feels great – I really miss to play in a band), went to see my old colleagues, had a mission with my boss in Brussels and we went to a reception organised by Scotland in the European Parliament… loads of very nice things… last weekend I came back and I immediately started working in alli’s restaurant, together with Joris, who is unfortunately having some back-problems…
It was a great month in Belgium, but yesterday-night it felt also good to be back in Edinburgh, Xmass-feeling is in full swing, the relaxed meetings with friends, Edinburgh castle…

1 opmerking:

Sarah zei

Oh no! Doctor! We're losing him!! Quick, raise the dose of homesickness and Belgian Roots Feelings, so he will be with us again real soon!

:)

maar ook

:(