16.12.05

the music-box of Pandora

ok, i officially started the Kristof-is-in-the-xmass-mood-festive-season... i felt i was missing out on all the xmass fun - i still haven't had the time to visit the edinburgh xmass-winter-wonderland and german christmas-market... So i decided to take some action. Starting with my office : my background picture now is the most cheesy christmas-backgroung i could find (other suggestions are always welcome, i like to change)
And a new website i found is www.pandora.com which is i think a great thing. You give in a song or artist you like and the site creates a "internet-radio" with music of the same "nature" as your favourite style/song/artist... and if you type in for instance "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" then you can listen for ever and ever to all the favourite Christmas carols... which - i must admit - I have been doing since this morning...
I just read on the internet news that Fairy Tale In New York from the Pogues was elected in The Netherlands as most favourite xmas carol... but i had never heard of it... so what are your favorite Christmas carols?

4 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
but the very next day
you gave it away
this year
to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone
special..

:)))))

OOOOoooh don't you just LOVE our little Georgie?

Sarah zei

Or also:

Feed the woooo-ooorld
let them know it's Christmas time..

When I was little (ok, ok, I admit, I only know the right lyrics since two years or so) I always used to sing "Free-dom wooohooow" :))

Anoniem zei

pandora.com !!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

All time favorite Xmas song:

Happy X-mas (the war is over)
Written By:J. Lennon, Y. Ono

'...so this is Xmas...lalala'


All time Xmas carol:'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens (is there a better Xmas carol?????

Anoniem zei

ok, I've been thinking on this all weekend:

- for me the best is also teh one of John Lennon and Yoko!

- second best carol: santa claus is coming to town, i like it a lot, don't know really why.

- best dancing carol: the versions of Bonny M in a kind of christmas meddley: in-cre-di-ble!!!!

- for our little x-mas we got a special CD: try to find music of the rhodes kids!

Merry Christmas to all of you! "Bon Nadal" we say here!