20.2.06

cool?

Is Jamie Olliver still cool? Is he still “in”?
Cool or not, I made one of his recipes yesterday... a great fish-cake (sounds better in Dutch i suppose : "te gekke vistaart!")... And although my balance between some ingredients didn't really seem to be ok, the finished result was tasty (wasn't it joris?)...


Before dinner, we just spent the sunday-afternoon just being lazy on the couch, watching Grand Designs (big fans, we are) on Channel 4 and dragging ourselves of the sofa to go and do the necessary shopping. Don't we just love lazy sundays!


1 opmerking:

Sarah zei

How we love them! the only thing I don't like is sunday evening.. makes me think about monday morning too much.. unfortunately. I've felt that since I was just a kid..

About Jamie Oliver: you have to try his risotto with lemon thyme and prosciutto: DIVINE! (don't forget the ingredients for the BASIC risotto!) I think it's on his website.

Bon appétit!