17.3.06

weekend again




and yes... weekend again! time goes by very quickly when you are having fun - innit?
Sarah and Sven arrived yesterday evening and we embarked immediately on a little pub crawl (the weather did not permit us to do anything else) that took us to the Chocolate Soup, The Jolly Judge and the Villager and ending with dinner in Maison Blue in Victoria Street.



After that we headed home, intending to play our favourite card-game (naming it would cause my blog to end up in some dodgy listings - but literally translation it would come close to Chinese Procreation...) but ended up falling asleep on the couch watching Little Britain...
This weekend we aim to go to the highlands - doing a nice tour - through Glen Cloe hopefully if the weather permits it... keep you posted on that one!

Ps: this is how my nerdy evil-twin brother looks like :-)

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

jolines! I wanna have holiday and come with youuuuuuuuu!!!! say hi to the muffins and I guess you are lucky because there wont be any midges!
BK, maria

Anoniem zei

even wezen lurken hier... :D

Veerle (4IC)

Anoniem zei

Waaw tu ressembles à preston!

Anoniem zei

En faite je l'ai vu à Glasgow... et tu lui ressembles trop!!! c'est super giga mega cool!!! Do you want to marry me? I look like Chantelle!!! So it means that I am beautiful and I am a clever Girl!!!!