16.3.06

what a week...

First of all the most important news : it is official now : We will move back to Belgium at the end of April. No doubt there will be more talk about this on my blog, but I just already wanted to announce it. I feel a bit sad about it, because I will definitely miss a lot of things here in Scotland.


One of them is my little singing course on Tuesdays. I start to get along with some of my fellow would-be singers. And with one of them I went to see the opera “The Saint of Bleecker Street” in Festival Theatre yesterday. Not that we are very huge opera-fans but we were lured there by our singing teacher Emma, who has a leading role in the opera. (which included the very funny lines – opera-style : “the wiiinneeee makkkeesss meeee giggggllyyyy” and also “looook at the maaan I marrriieeed, doesn’t he looook fuuuunnnnnyyyyy”) Besides these comic lines it was a rather heavy piece of theatre about a girl getting the stigmata, wanting to be a nun, and a brother who is madly in love with his sister, killing his own lover for her… High Drama

More Big News for today : Sarah and Sven are visiting! They will arrive today in a very very snowy and mashy Edinburgh ! Very much looking forward to that!



3 opmerkingen:

Miss K zei

Hi Stoffel! I got stung by the blogger-bee too... You're invited to take a look! x

http://kaza77.blogspot.com/

Stoffel zei

Looks great! welcome new Blogger! (our friends should do that more!)
but did you leave out the option to put comments on your blog on purpose?

Anoniem zei

Just what I needed, thanks a lot.