23.6.06

Time takes so much time

Time time time... since we moved back to Antwerp, I seem to miss a lot of it. But all the fun activities compensate that fully! Just a few highlights of the past week :

The uttermost important (slightly exaggerated, i know, but still) was going to ROBBIE WILLIAM's concert! that was really amazing. I kinda got more interested in RW since his Swing album and now his last cd i think is really a mature pop-album! and what an entertainer! really really great!

More news: i am still working for the construction company and last week they decided - as part of my practical training to get to know the products - to send me on a field mission: working with the assembly teams and - yes - constructing hangars - hard physical labour! Besides a bit more muscles (gone already) the most positive effect of that was that I now have a beautiful summer tan (might sound a bit girly, but if you know me - Mr White - this is something that only happened once or twice before in my life...


Yesterday night i went on a pub crawl with my uncle to find some bars where he possibly could do a gig with his new band with my other uncle... was great fun, although i am afraid not too much positive outcome, but a great night anyway!

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

jolinesssss!!!!! Did he sing something from SWING? Did he pick up a girl from the public and super-kiss her? I saw it on the TV... such a lucky girl... I think he's not coming to spain...

And, I cannot imagine you as a musle-brown-man... and if I do it makes me laugh a lot... Have you ever thought of a tatoo?

Glad to see you keep on writing!

Anoniem zei

apparantly he did show his bottom to the audience, but i just have missed that :-(

Anoniem zei

aah RB was great (Altought he was quite tiny the first song)

KD, next time I'll study the lyrics :-)