6.12.06

Mama

Last weekend we went to a screening of a short movie of Sissi, a friend of ours (M’s sister-in-law-to-be); The movie, called ‘mama’, depicts the wedding of a young couple, but the only thing missing at the wedding is the mother of the bride. Not to let her mother spoil her wedding, the bride leaves the church to find her mum. It’s a great short movie, we saw it in a group of six shorts and ‘mama’ was definitely the best of them all. Sissi Seifert will definitely be a name to remember!




Now a busy period has started, busy full of parties, gatherings and next week on tour with the proms. I still am a bit cold-ish and it does not seem to have the intention to go away and the lack of sleep does not help a lot for the healing process. Last night, I had, since long, again a rehearsal with the band I’m in; but I forgot to take my keyboard, but after a smart suggestion of my mum, I ended up playing my old (little) accordion; which, I must say, was fun to do (I don’t know if the other band members enjoyed the noise as much as I did);

For the blog-question for today? Did Sinterklaas brought something to you today? For the nice kids? At our office, we all got a little bag with candy and an email from the good man (he apparently works for our company, because he has the email-address
sinterklaas@mycompany.be :-)

6 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

cool!! wanneer is de antwerpse vertoning van deze film?

hier op het werk is iedereen te lui geweest om iets te halen dus de sint is niet geweest. iedereen is dus stout. of ook niet.

ik wou dat de sint mij een paar draaitafels had gebracht :)

Stoffel zei

maggi en ik waren al van plan om een vertoning te organiseren van 'Mama' bij ons thuis, in aanwezigheid van de regisseur zelf! how cool is that! dus hou je mail in de gaten!

Miss K zei

leuk leuk! wil ook de film wel zien! hier is de sint wel degelijk langsgeweest: alle medewerkers hebben 3 chocolade 'posturekes', marsepein en speculaar gekregen. Deze voormiddag is de heilig man in hoogsteigen persoon naar de school gekomen om ook de studenten met een bezoekje te vereren!

Anoniem zei

ik geloof niet meer in de sint...
hey stof...hoop je nog te zien voor de tour...ik zal er uiteindelijk niet zijn...jammer

let's all sisi by the way...

kus
fl

Anoniem zei

I will have to wait until 6th january for the 3 kings, I only have to be a good girl one month and I hope I'll find a mountain of presents!!!!

merry x-mas!

Anoniem zei

We call it Nikolaus in Germany.
Its a special day for. My second Bday for my parents, as I got kidnapped when I was a baby and fount at Nikolaus eve.