20.12.06

on tour


Let me describe you a life that one (and probably especially me) could easily get used to for a while: sleeping in fancy hotels, getting up (very) late (missed breakfast almost every day) a relax walk in a new town, a bit of shopping, hanging round with the choir-friends, being driven to the concert venue, having dinner, doing a show for about 8 to 10 000 people every night, back to the hotel, talking and drinking in the hotel bar, having fun, laughing… this was in short my week, last week...

and then bang suddenly thrown back into this grey reality, behind the desk on a cold morning at the construction company… Needless to say that the shock was enormous.
One week was way to short and I am very glad that after next Friday I will have two weeks of holiday again…

Who can find me a job where I get paid to be sociable, sleeping late and be together with interesting people?

5 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

awel ik heb het al gemaild, wat denk je hiervan:

http://www.beathome.be/nl-BE/toerisme/Fiche.aspx?AdvID=174

:)))

ik ga wel mee!

Anoniem zei

wó! maybe is the moment for a tatoo in a hidden place or some other excentricity...

Stoffel zei

hmm a tattoo... like michael scofield ;-)

Anoniem zei

wish and keep on wishing!!!
I' ll wish it for you, for 2007!!!
and who knows...sometimes dreams do come true

Miss K zei

update! update! ;-)