3.1.07

jetlag

I seem to undergo a very particular strange side-effect of my two weeks holiday (which is finishing end of this week, and is in the same time the main reason for the low blog activity); jet-lag... without flying! because of some parties last week, and because i can sleep all day, my bio-rhythm seems to have shifted from a day to a night rhythm… usually I wouldn’t care much, but tomorrow I have an all important date at 10 o’clock in Brussels… I just hope I will wake up on time; today – to prepare myself, I got up at noon J

Good intentions for 2007? In a bit of a drunken state of mind, I commited myself to go and swim every week with some friends… A bit of more physical exercise (isn’t that number one of New Year’s resolutions?) can do wonders, no? so tonight, hopefully if all works out well, we go and swim…

6 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

gij se stoefer :p

Stoffel zei

volgende week zal't heel wa minder zijn als de conge gedaan is :-(

Anoniem zei

HAPPY nEW yeAR!!!!!!
Nice intentions for next year, if you manage to become musleman maybe you must begin to think of the tatoo (jean paul gaultier alike).
As far as I'm concerned (wóóóó) to avoid useless disapointments, I decided not to think of any big good intention. I just will try to keep on goig to the flamenco & contemporary classes (dance) i begin next week!
BK!!!!

Anoniem zei

Onnellista Uutta Vuotta!! (Happy New Year in Finnish) :)

I have exactly the same jet-lag-without-flying-syndrome. I had planned to go to school at ten today, but I got there at one! Ooops. :( But never mind, the rhythm is going to come back. It just has to. :)

Good luck with your New Year's resolution! It sounds great! I'm afraid I agree with Maria and decided not to make any...

Anoniem zei

Hoi Kristof...tis Veerle hier.
Veel succes met het volhouden van de voornemens...
Ik heb mezelf voorgenomen om me niets voor te nemen... en dat is niet gemakkelijk!! ;)
Maar tot nu toe is het gelukt...

en eh... gelukkig nieuwjaar!

Liefs
Veerle

Anoniem zei

Eigenlijk moet je mij ook nog eens uitleggen waar die '99' in stoffel99 vandaan komt? Je mag me dat woensdag, bij Stijn, live vertellen... Ofwel hier, want deze brandende vraag ligt ongetwijfeld op iedereens lippen :-)