17.1.07

Powerbabe

Finally, everything is in place... Finally the right software has been delivered... And finally I can attach my new keyboard which I already used, to the big machine. And I am happy as a little boy that just got its new toys... yes, ladies and gentlemen, my company is now the owner of a brand new, state-of-the-art, top range model graphic PC from a very well known brand is now standing in front of me...

It flows and it goes, faster than anyone can imagine... the new software - the full Adobe Creative suite and Macromedia Studio - is in full charge... I customised all settings, to perfect my powerbabe... so let the marketing-activities begin! (or continue to be more accurate).

on a more personal level, we managed – although I really really really didn’t feel like it - to go swim for the second time yesterday and it felt really good – amazing (especially to me) how some physical exercise can do wonders.


There is another fascinating thing that a friend send me today, but I think I will blog about it later, because I really should do something bigger with it, than just putting it on my blog… so keep your eyes open.

5 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

a) Cool!!
b) Proficiat, binnenkort een atletische body, jihaa!
c) Ik ben benieuwd naar wat Erik je bezorgd heeft... !!

Anoniem zei

Adobe Cs is echt de max. Het is echt geweldig hoe alles geintegreerd is. Nu nog een Mac en je bent helemaal mee (helaas, helaas, ik ben een switcher en er nog geen seconde spijt van)!

Oh and Sarah: my lips are sealed

Anoniem zei

Stoffel, atletische body???
ja man, dan wil ik wel eens een 'chippendale-strikje-dans-rond-de-stoel-en-zwier-
je-kont-heen-en-weer'-showke!!!

Stoffel zei

da's een deal, de dag dat IK een atlethische body heb, krijg je je dansje-met-pluimen-in-mn-achterwerk!

Anoniem zei

le freak c'est chic!