24.11.06

type-it

It’s funny how little things in life can make a big difference (or actually I believe it's not so strange, because i think that’s what life is about, the little things, but that is a philosophical story for another time)…

in a few days/weeks from now I will be working, here at my job, on my brand new, monster-PC-Power-machine. But for now, I have to settle with its keyboard (which already arrived) I plugged it into my old pc and, well… they might as well have kept the new pc and just bought me only a new keyboard! It’s such a pleasure to type on it… and it looks great as well… I am still wondering if I should use the wrist-support or not… I think it looks better without, but probably for my wrists it’s better to have it on.

ah anyway, with these happy feelings, I’ll type myself into this new weekend! Hurray!


1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

wauw...fancy...
ik had gehoopt dat de sint mij ook een nieuw toetsenbord zou brengen, draadloos...maar als ik jou fancy ding zie...misschien toch maar zo eentje...hebben ze dat ook draadloos?...
kus
flus