13.11.06

verdict...

First: thanks for the many reactions to the previous post (also for the mailers – I just wonder, is there a cure for blog-comment-fear?) The solution or the verdict might be however a bit of an anti-climax. There is a bit more context (as always) to this situation;

Then: Maybe you would like to know my own humble position in this story: My choice is the one WITHOUT the black frame. And – here’s the pun - actually my boss’s choice as well, since we agreed on this matter already almost a month ago – when the ad-agency came up with their propositions – and after some consideration and serious convincing we choose the borderless logo!




In the past the logo used to have a border but with the new corporate style we agreed to get rid of it and the first headed paper with borderless logo is leaving the company as we speak.

However this whole with-or-without-border-discussion came up again when I had to order something trivial as stickers; My boss feels that, in case of the stickers, the logo needs its border (for its place in space or something). But I have always learned that uniformity is the only ticket to go to marketing-heaven, so I said, "no border!" And then he calls ME persistent and stubborn… but in this case, I am proud to be called that way!

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

So did we win something?

Anoniem zei

I think, at least a couple of stickers... :-)

jaaan zei

Only in that case?

Anoniem zei

oei, ik zou echt die met het kadertje gekozen hebben...