6.11.06

Hungry Eyes

"I’ve been meaning to tell you, i’ve got this feeling that won’t subside…"

:-)


Unfortunately the feeling this morning is mainly in my stomach… I’m always very hungry round 10-11ish and I always always always forget to take something from home… usually to satisfy this internal feeling I walk to our coffee-booth on the workfloor where there are chocolate ‘mignonets’ (if you want it to pronounce as I prefer to – you should call them mignognejtjjjes)– but since last Thursday – oh great disaster – no more of them!

And all this is no great help to my up-and-coming cold. I feel a bit sniffy and my head feels a bit heavier than usual on Monday-mornings. What can one do to prevent this cold from actively gaining ground? Or is it too late? And don't tell me to get more sleep, because I just can’t seem to be able to go to bed before a decent hour… and it won't be the case tonight either because I’ll go with Jan to the premiere of ‘The Black Dahlia’…

5 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Drink "Tropicana"!
Drink tea with honey instead of coffee and looooots of water!
Keep your feet warm!

I don't know...

Anoniem zei

the sweaty party (now I understand all the naked torso's) saturday probably wasn't that friendly for your healingprocess :-)

caroline zei

maybe...
you should come to australia! :p

caroline zei

hmm sorry about that...

Stoffel zei

i think the cup of tea will be the most effective (and cheapest in comparison with the last suggestion :-))) )