13.6.07

I-Pod



I always thought it must have been nice to have one, but never really wanted to spent too much money on it, and then suddenly fortune was at my side... i won my very own I-Pod.


Not just like that of course, i had to do something for it: At the office, we always use Navigator printing paper, and there is always a personal code on each ream, which made me curious why that code was there. Apparantly if you entered that code, together with a picture of yourself, using the Navigator paper, you could enter the draw to win an I-Pod!


So very secretly, i tried to take a picture of myself holding a ream of Navigator paper and photoshopped it... if you want to see the result, beam yourself this way

2 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Nè zen ich echt zjaloes!!

Anoniem zei

jolin! how lucky, i got mine for x.mas, but the small one. Life is neves the same when you get an i-pod. Wellcome to this new world!