25.6.07

week of change

The week of change (sung like M's favourite tune 'wind of change' by the Scorpions)

This week is my last week at my current job, and i would be lying if i say that i will miss this place… i really am looking forward to this new challenge which starts in two weeks on Monday. Since it is my last week, I now officially declared it party-week, with hopefully everyday a bit of a celebration (should be everyday of life, but hey this week is extra special).

I started yesterday evening (and night) by going to Brussels to a gig of my two favourite uncles (when ever in need for a small live band with great music!).


After a few beers and a sleepover party (with lots of catching-up-talk) at Karliens new place, I even – probably for the first time and very probably also the last time in this job – arrived 15 minutes early this morning!

But i fear that my body will revenge itself quickly - so let the caffeine come and do its trick!

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

ahum... wind of change? noooooit van gehoord. wil je astemblief zo'n dingen niet in het openbaar zeggen...ssst M.

Anoniem zei

ahaa....vandaar.
M...kent gij wind of change niet...verdorie, we hebben u nog veel te leren -vette knipoog-
kus
fff

Miss K zei

geniet van die laatste week, zou ik zo zeggen!
wel een beetje stom om net deze week dan een kwartier te vroeg te beginnen, beetje laat om nu nog een goeie indruk te willen maken, niet?

Stoffel zei

en kben dan nog speciaal naar de bakker gegaan om toch niet NOG vroeger daar te zijn :)