30.10.07

Cars

I’m on the look-out of buying a new car - a new or secondhand that is;
I have made a list of things that are important to me, but I’m afraid that i am becoming a bit to exigent. This is my wish-list for my dream-car:

Originality - at n° 1, yes – very important
Quality – after driving very old cars the last years, I finally want something better
Size: my keyboard needs to fit in there – and it’s not a small keyboard…
Diesel – I prefer a Diesel for all my visits to Brussels, my parents, the seaside, anywhere…
budget: there is a of course a fixed budget…

Today I am going to see a first car, and immediately one of my favorites; a Mini Cooper!
A few negatives: point 3, I guess my keyboard won’t fit in there and 4. it’s not a diesel;

and the color is light green…

4 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

i like it!

i think you have to add another thing on your wishlist: how many friends can you fit in the car?

good luck xx

Miss K zei

- too small for the keyboard
- it's green

... but hey! at least it's original!

Anoniem zei

go for it!

Anoniem zei

today they launched the Break version of Mini...a wee bit expensive, but hey...at least the tires are free
f