15.11.07

Mika

This week I went to see Mika! And that was amazing!
And i have never seen such an enthusiastic crowd cheering, shouting and enjoying themselves...

(I heard a great quote about crowds on a documentary yesterday on tv ‘crowds are like obeying ladies, who want to be treated that way’ – the quote came from H. but I really don’t want to come across as a fan of this person…)


Mika was full of energy, entertaining and of course brought with him all his songs, which I know, since this summer by heart; I had put away the cd the last month or two, because, since they are popsongs, they tend to not to last too long (with me at least) so I had to ‘save’ his music a bit… it made the gig much more thrilling I must say! The show was a celebration to pop-music, a camp and kitch party as it should be!

2 opmerkingen:

Miss K zei

it also helps that he's a goodlooking fella :-)

Stoffel zei

a lot!