12.9.05

Funky Monday

Although still not having slept enough the last weekend, I feel rather chirpy and lively this morning. And that for a Monday-morning! Great! The nice sunshine outside might be a bit of obvious reason, but also perhaps - and more certain - the fact that joris will be back by the end of the week!

Although it is a pity that last weekend I had to say goodbye to my new (but rather short-term) friends Sarah and Karlos, who stayed with me since I was in Belgium. I will see them later this week one more time before they leave to a big trip around the world... It was great to have those two young enthusiastic, nice people around me. Not that it has been quieter now, because Alexander and Ellen are visiting me and also their company is very much enjoyable! Saturday night we ate out at Erawan's and yesterday we did a sight-seeing tour in the Highlands (Loch Lomond, up to Callander, through Stirling and back to Edinburgh) - Which reminds me that i will try to put a little movie online soon from my new rock band where I - very surprisingly - play the jumping-guitar!

I also managed to put some pictures online from my Joris' Bday party, some weeks ago already. if you click on this incredibly cool picture (?) you will be brought to the pics and hopefully have a good look&laugh!


Geen opmerkingen: