26.9.05

Have a Break

These last weeks I have found out that actually I am getting rather addicted to KitKat's... It all started a month or two ago, seeing a friend eating the chocolate-crunchy-biscuit and thinking... hmm.. how did that taste again? And it all ended at sneaking out the office around 11 (and round 15 o'clock again if the need was really high) to go to the shop and buy a KitKat. And although Joris brought a 5 kg bag of Chocotoffs (oh my all time favourites!) back from Belgium, still the KitKat-temptation has not dissapeared.... Don't you just love chocolate! ok and now time for a break... time for a...



3 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

I don't just love chocolate.. I'm afraid I ADORE CHOCOLATE.

:(

Anoniem zei

heej virtuele exhibitionist :)
Speciaal voor jou lever ik hierbij het bewijs dat ik wel weet hoe blogs werken gdvrdmm !
ps: ik hou ook wel een beetje van chocola, maar nog veel meer van chips ... hmmmmmmm
luvya,
an

Anoniem zei

Speaking of youth hostels, anyone know what happened to Backpack Earth? I was getting ready to book my entire trip and the site is half down it looks way different. Anyone?