3.10.05

ain't no mountain high enough

Last weekend we went up again to the highlands with two visiting friends. It was already a while ago since I travelled all the way up to the Glen Coe Region in the Highlands. And although very cloudy and a bit rainy, it thought it was a beautiful day and it showed the Scottish nature in all its splendour.





Again some very eventful days are ahead of us; this morning our friends left Edinburgh, tomorrow Joris is leaving for three weeks to work in France with a theatre company and next weekend two other friends are visiting me. Then in November - assuming that Brussels HQ will give its authorisation – I will have a one month holiday (I will leave a month between my old contract and my new contract) and will head for Belgium to visit my friends and family and more importantly be present for the birth of my sisters new baby, for which I will be godfather!


5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

and ain't no river wide enough.

Remember to ask permission to BrusselsHQ to come for little x-mas with jo-jo.
plis!

Anoniem zei

x-mas-barcelona-break that is??
wawie!
jo-jo

Anoniem zei

i just got permission from Brussels - ok for one month in November... but am afraid i will have no holidays left in December... how about a late-xmass party?

Anoniem zei

The highlands were great but I stole ,without knowing, the highlander party CD... I shall keep it in a safe place! Thnx for the 2 beautiful days! Greetz J and V

Anoniem zei

Mr L.,
no problemo, je mag de cd gerust als een cadeautje beschouwen, heb alle nummers op mp3 op mijn pc staan... enjoy (enfin wellicht niet met alle liedjes mogelijk)
grtz
kd