6.10.05

and so this is xmass...


The big master plan 2005/2006 has unveiled itself... the time of being decisionless (as being described in a former posting called “being Edinburgh”) is finally over… at least until spring 2006.
So what is the outcome? Well, we will stay a bit longer in Edinburgh but I arranged with my employer that I don’t have to work during November. (a gap of a month between my two yearly contracts) so no pay, but no work either! That means that I can be with my family when my sister gives birth to her third child of which I will be godfather (or –mother as some dare to say)… I am very excited to go back to Belgium to meet my family and friends again.

December will then be a very short month, with only three months to go until Christmas holidays… and then the new year begins… time just flies by… Merry Xmass and a Happy New Year!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
Anoniem zei

Any reason why the 'blog administrator' removed the message from Anonymous? Very curious now...