12.10.05

dance the night away...


Katrien and Elise have left Edinburgh today... a bit of a shame that the weather just these days was so awful, because for tomorrow they say it is going to be a lovely time. Anyway, it wouldn't be Scotland if the weather was always sunny and nice...



Tomorrow night I can go to the gig from Soulwax/2ManyDJs in Edinburgh. A friend of Joris has put me on the guest list because she knows the sound engineer. It should be pretty exciting, but the only down-part is that it is not really a gig, but more like a upgraded-live-performed-dj-set and that usually means: late at night… and since I will be working on Friday and Saturday evening for Alli…

Tonight I am going to the gym again (damn I should be going more often…) and then afterwards drink away the rain at Alli’s bar…


4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

hey, you sound like grey! It's allways nice to go to an event for free (it allways makes me feel important, although nobody can notice) even if you work the next day! (by the way, say hi! to Emily and ALi from me).
Here, in the south pyrenees it is also raining, I have a kind of cold and instead of saying 'NO' I say 'DO' and I can't breath properly, and I am here working (well, pretending I am working because I cannot think a lot). All this means weather is changing and autum is arribing (believe me if I say here people was wearing sandals until yesterday!).

Well, I don't know what I am saying, many nonsenses... so with this and a cake see you tomorrow at eight!

Anoniem zei

if i sounded grey than that was only a reflection on the clouds; i am feeling actually rather good this week... lots of things to do, meeting people... working a lot... and there is sunshine again... and in comparison with spain, autumn is already in full swing, winter will come soon, but i look forward to it... nice meals together with friends, winter-walks in the city, nice warm clothes...

Anoniem zei

27 october: PINK MARTINI, Edimburgh, usher Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anoniem zei

i have tickets already! really looking forward to it!
it is the first time i will see them live...