5.10.06

Science of Sleep

Why is it that, every time I see a movie of Gael Garcia Bernal, I feel a sense of pure pleasure… is it because he chooses not to choose for mainstream commercial success? Or is it because he gives younger directors a needful “star” on their cast-list? Or is it maybe because he has a talent for picking out wonderful scripts? Is it his social involvement? his incredibly funny accent? Is it because he reminds me of a friend from my past? Or is it just because I think he is one of the greatest young actors of these days? ...

or maybe it is just his devillish handsome looks?

8 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Kristof, seg, it's just because he is just SO CUTE.

.s zei

But Evi Hanssen is cuter :p

Anoniem zei

it was the nudity I tell you!
ghi
f

Anoniem zei

yes I agree this is because he is so super-cutte!
And the film has not arrived here yet, but I am willing to watch it!!!! i saw the trailer and it seems to be incredible!

Anoniem zei

njammie!!!

hotelloos Mtje

jaaan zei

It was a cool movie, but zoé (friend of the neighbour) was in my eyes the most yummie..

jaaan zei

is this blog still alive, ;)

Alrac zei

It's curious since Gael García Bernal reminds me a lot of you!!!
Maybe that's why you like him, I'm sure you have some connection :-)