6.4.07

feels like i'm 17 again

Last night I managed to travel in time! Or at least meet some of my ghosts-of-the-past all in one small but cosy concert-hall somewhere in the jungle beneath Brussels…

first there was AliasGrey, whom I studied with in Leuven and who was supporting Sioen on this gig; Lenny Vane was there to applaud him, together with Ann who is a good friend of mine and was a co-leader in the children’s summercamp; J. my sister’s ex boyfriend (he still looked good and hadn’t change a bit); my uncle and aunt who I had dinner with; my uncle’s good friend Gitaar whom I also have played music with before; lots of ‘heys’ and ‘hello’s’ from faces I recognised…this one song that bounces in my head is “it feels like I’m 17 again…”

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

hehe, dat liedje ken ik ook zeer goed... (brings back memories :p)

Anoniem zei

ach, stom dat we zelf niet gekomen zijn, terwijl het Baljuwhuis in onzen achtertuin ligt ;) Voor nekeer dat er hier eens iets gebeurt...

heb ondertussen wel de nieuwe Sioen gekocht en beluisterd: onverwacht verrassend goed begot!!! (ik had frederikske eigelijk opgegeven na zijn vorige barslechte plaat)

Groeten, Reinhard & Natascha