19.4.06

10 days... oops no : 2 DAYS....

My departure from Scotland will probably happen suddenly a lot earlier than I first had planned... Yesterday I got a telephone from a company that is really interested and that wants to see me this friday.... and then my mind started thinking... going through all the hustle of going to belgium this friday, coming back on saturday or sunday, joris moving on wednesday, me alone for three days in an empty flat and another job interview in belgium the next friday... why not make life a bit easier and just stay in Belgium this weekend... so I am now in negotiotians with my boss here (but she kinda already said that i could more or less do it - thank you thank you!!) to leave this friday!...

8 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

WHAAAAAT???? OH MY GOD!!! me so happy!!

what a shock! isn't it?

Anoniem zei

wow! your life is really spin-drying!

Anoniem zei

wil dat dan zeggen dat je meekomt naar de HTH?????? pretty please!! Om uw terugkomst feestelijk in te zetten he :)
M.

Anoniem zei

wil ik wel weten wat HTH is ???
me so happy too you are coming home !!!!
yippie, see you very soon in Antwerp, musketeer-city ..
An D

Miss K zei

nu wil ik ook wel weten wat die HTH is!! super dat je dit weekend terug komt!

Stoffel zei

oh natuurlijk!!! was ik helemaal vergeten ! HTH!!!!
ik zal er zeker zijn :-)

hoera! hoera!
x

kd-fluitend-it's-raining-men... lalalaaaa

Sarah zei

Karen, dat is Homo Top 100, kijk op www.homotop100.be om te stemmen! voor homo's en hetero's, allemaal door mekaar! Gewoon om te dansen, eens goed uit de bol te gaan!!! (geen vijf ritmes :)

Be there or be.. ehm.. square?

Miss K zei

aha! nu ben ik weer helemaal mee - merci voor de uitleg sarah!