3.4.06

MISSION 1/2 : COMPLETED

Well it turned out to be a very smooth three days - with (almost) everything going to plan... On Thursday evening, after landing in Brussels i went with my dad to see a couple of flats, but nothing really interesting. On Friday morning, after spending the night with friends Sarah and .s (hey Karen, sorry i missed you - had to squeeze in too many things as usual - but in less than 4 weeks I will make it up to you!). On Friday I had the big Job Search... hopefully in due course i will be able to make the comment Mission 2/2 : completed... Fridaynight I met up with friends David and Paulus and played cards (sounds a bit old'ish but it was great fun!) and on Saturday - after a wobbly start (don't ask) - I finally got the flat we really wanted... I celebrated this fact later that day with S&.S again and than back in my hometown with Karlien, Jan and Roel...
Really looking forward to the move now... these are gonna be four exciting weeks now... and of course... i'll keep you posted!

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

waaaaw!!!
De flat ziet er geweldig uit!!!

Woehoe, binnenkort housewarming :)
dikke zoen

KG

Anoniem zei

jolines! I always said you had a garden in ...

congratulations for the flat!

Miss K zei

Wow, the flat looks great! Where abouts is it? Anywhere in my neighbourhood?
My weekend turned out to be pretty hectic too, so never mind we didn't hang out together. See you in a couple of weeks!
x

Stoffel zei

it's on the up-and-coming Eilandje! not really neighbours, but not that far !