12.4.06

18 DAYS

Last 18 days... As from today I will try to focus on our move back to Antwerp: all the preparations - or the lack of them, last trips, emotions, goodbyes, etc.

Today is the last day of the visit of Joris’s grandmother and uncle. They both had – in my eyes – a very nice visit and have seen a wide variety of different things(castles, mountains, the sea, wildlife, museums, shops), and I must admit – I found keeping up with a 80+ years old granny is exhausting and am in definite need for some sleep! Easter weekend will hopefully bring some help with that!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

ffff! Super-very-good luck on this last days. Don't think too much, just let you go, feel, etc. the last moments, to keep them in mind...

Sarah zei

So... Was Joris' nanna VERY active or are you just a VERY lazy boy?? :D

I'm just SO glad to have you back, and that's that!!!

WIEHIEEEEEEW!