20.4.06

That's it...

So that's it... my last day in Edinburgh... and the weather is not helping it to make it a festive day (grey clouds, bit of rain). Also it's my last day in the office... all a bit strange though, I must say. I will certainly miss my beautiful view from the office looking over the Westside of Edinburgh and the Pentland Hills... and also of course working with my (one and only) colleague/boss and the team in London...

Tomorrow i have got another job interview, for which i am rather excited... hopefully you'll be able to read some very good news soon on this very spot...

It might take some days before i can post again, and then it'll be from Antwerp :-)



3 opmerkingen:

E. Stilker zei

Well good luck and cya soon...

BTW: Tinneke's picknick is postponed to 1st of May @ Hallerbos. So now you can come 2!

Miss K zei

Enjoy your last couple of hours in the city you called 'home' for the past year... Before you get too sad remember that when something is ending, something else is about to begin. Looking forward to having you back!

Stoffel zei

and am looking forward to be back as well for sure!