23.8.06

Finally!

Finally, finally, finally! I already purchased my new keyboard a while ago now – somewhere mid-july -expecting to be able to play still in my holidays until the end of july. Faith however, decided against me; the store didn't have my keyboard in stock and so I had to wait for a new delivery from the manufacturer… and I waited and waited and waited, in great anticipation, I must say… until now!

I finally have it! It looks and sounds super great! My new baby is called Kawai MP4 and i bought it together with a superfancy-state-of-the-art active monitor…


Still a bit unfortunate timing however, because my good friend (and priest) Geert had arranged to pay me a visit (have not seen him since I am back from Scotland), so I had to leave my new toys already behind – although I must say the alternative was just as good – Mojito’s in Café au Lait!


3 opmerkingen:

Miss K zei

Music! Cocktails! And a priest... having some really strange thoughts in my head now...

Sign me up for an evening of singing though!

Sarah zei

super!!

Sarah zei

o yeah don't sign ME up for an evening of singing... you wouldn't survive ;)