23.8.06

Mail

This morning i received a letter in the mailbox. Nothing spectacular you would think, though the letter came from China - you must remind me to show you the letter once, it had a beautiful chinese drawing on the front. But i couldn't think who would send me something from China!
The normal procedures happened before opening the letter: touching it, weighing it with your hands, looking at it in the light, smelling it... and then the magic moment: opening the letter.
And then i realised what it was!
I had bought a week or two ago on ebay the dvd of "Disney's Beauty and the Beast". Disney has stopped selling it though the regular channels so you couldn't find it anymore. So three hurays for Ebay, where you can find everything!

By the way, in my humble opinion Beauty and the Beast is one of the best animated movies Disney ever made. I watched it immediately and again I was swept away by the story, the music, the characters, the drawings... It's the part in me that doesn't want to grow up...

4 opmerkingen:

Miss K zei

Probably a big "hole in my culture", but I have never seen this movie.... when can come over and watch it with you?

Anoniem zei

reserveer voor mij ook maar een plaatsje in de zetel met een dekentje.
x
M.

Stoffel zei

perfect on rainy sundays,
but any day will do for me!
:-)

Anoniem zei

"And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents - your dinner!"

Altought it's not my favorite WD-picture... what a wonderful movie...