20.2.07

worth it

I just discovered that another of my favourite artists will be performing in Belgium again. Tori Amos will be one of the headliners on the last day of Rock Werchter, one of the best festivals in Europe - or so they say at least...

I have seen Tori Amos now twice, always in more 'intimate' concert halls, both times only Tori on piano alone. So i would really like to see her with band (if at least she comes with a band) or if not, just seeing her again would be great as well :-)
but is she alone worth paying 75 euros? maybe if you throw in Damien Rice, performing that same evening? or maybe i should wait until they announce the other gigs for that night...
and maybe find somebody to go along with me?

6 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

sorry... wij zitten dan hip te wezen in NYC baby!!!

Anoniem zei

I don't go to NY, and I cheked the website and I am playing with the idea of coming: damien rice, bjork, the good the bad and the queen, muse, pearl jam, keane, and even metallica! Just go and you'll find someone there!!!!

Anoniem zei

ik ben nog altijd werchtermaagd, is it time to let you pick my flower? M.

Anoniem zei

even off topic: je vroeg mij wat Digiland Records precies doet... wel, kort gezegd, wij doen de distributie van muziek naar internetplatforms zoals Itunes enz... ik nodig je uit een kijkje te nemen op de beta-site bij "about us" van www.digilandrecords.com

Anoniem zei

Just had a friend over from belgium:
"Its the best event of Belgium", he said.

I heard that 2 many djs wont be there this year..(they were here last month in Zurich)

Stoffel zei

@ heidi: thnx voor de uitleg! heel interessant!

@ patrick: Rock Werchter has won the award for "best festival" in 2006, selected by music-professionals...