27.2.07

Black

A famous saying goes ‘once you go black, you won’t go back’ and I know for a fact that that is true! I never want to go back again – and if I say black, I mean real dark – darker than dark – or in French “Noir de Noir”.

Now before all your minds go thinking things that would not fit my very decent and honourable image, I am talking here about chocolate, of course!

i was already a real addict and now here at my job, we get free chocolates to go with our coffee (or without coffee). We can choose between milk or dark chocolate. Not very spectacular but I recently discovered a secret stack at the reception desk. A little treasure is hidden there: the Côte d’Or Noir de Noir Mignonnettes… (a wrong delivery from our supplier)


So now i am a secret corporate chocolate eater and I don’t want any other chocolate anymore. After eating the Noir de Noir, even the regular dark chocolate tastes like milk chocolate…



(do you reckon that Côte d'Or - if they would read this, that they might give me some free chocolate now?)

2 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Try it! You never know!

I would put it like this:

ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK!!

No milk chocolate, and especially no white "chocolate" for me either, dudes + dudettes!

Sarah zei

This used to be also right for me in the "black boyfriend"-way... I always thought so anyway..

But hey, look at us now :)