17.1.06

Discover Your Voice and Sing

I am trying to find a nice evening course here in Edinburgh, so I could spend an evening or two during the week with something useful/interesting. I was thinking about something either musical or something technical (website design, PHP) or something historical.
I found a few courses that I found interesting... What about :

Discover Your Voice and Sing! If you were told at school that you couldn't sing - now's the time to prove them wrong!This course is designed to help you develop your voice and enjoy singing with others. The class is relaxed, confidence building and fun.

or

Write Your Own Pop Song


Nice?

3 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

I think you should really go for a "non-thinking" course, such as these, yes! Something to put your mind at "non-active" for a while.. And you spend all day every day in front of your pc, so a little bit of good old singing wouldn't hurt you!

At first I took Spanish lessons: not véry difficult, but you still have to focus and study a little bit. Now, with "toegepaste grafiek" I am drawing and painting and it sets my mind at ease!

Nothing beats that feeling when you notice it is 10 o'clock in the evening already, and you did NOT spent the night in front of tv and you have spent the past three hours thinking about absolutely NOTHING but a painting. No better way to relax!!

Go for it!!

Anoniem zei

Yeeeees!!! I think is best singing than writing your pop song because is more non-thinking activity. There is a girl in my class, Sara, that goes to a "choir" (she is not the kind of singing-girl you would imagine in a choir), she screams for 6 hours a week and she says is best than boxing! The mornings I sing in the shower allways bring a better day... In Spain there is a popular sentence that says "who sings, his fears scares away". Last year I took dance classes (yes me!) four hours a week (the teacher said I would be best in football! talent misunderstood!) and I think is one of the moments of my life when i was more in "equilibrium" mentally, because on that class,following the rythm of James Brown, I took all my work evils away.
So, I agree with Sarah: go for it! And send us a copy of your first CD when you have it! And there is another advantage if you sing: in UK anyway it rains a lot!

Stoffel zei

why thank you for the confidence... :-)

ps : did you know that edinburgh was the second most sunny place in the uk!