26.9.06

Take a walk on the wild side...

yesterday-night, it was the first night since long that i was home-alone and no plans for the evening. And i can say i have really enjoyed it. At night, I decided to take a walk into town, just to have a walk. (first i wanted to go by bike, but i had a flat tyre, just like P). Not to become philosophical but it felt as if I had a walk with myself (which i suddenly remembered was already a while ago). It was a little walk down memory lane as well, since i went past all the flats i used to live, through the student area, past my old school, my first "real" flat and then again home. And J. can tell whatever he wants, but i still like those super-size advertising that they put on scaffoldings in the city. especially if it's an diesel-angel... (i wanted to put a picture here of the ad, but cannot seem to find one... pity)

Geen opmerkingen: