22.8.05

four movies in one day...

i just had one of those terribly lazy sundays yesterday...and i loved it!



in total i have watched four different movies on television, three of wich i really really enjoyed namely Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (great great movie! really a must-see!), Fairy-Tale:A True Story (with Harvey Keitel, a lovely childrens-movie about well fairies :-s) and the comdy-drama Cookie's Fortune (starring Glenn Close and Julianne Moore)
I also watched the still incredibly funny (ok, this is pseudo-intellectually not correct, but who cares anyway) Police Academy I...

Karine, Emilie and Alli came up to visit, we ate pizzas in front of the tv, even watched X-factor and Big-Brother Revisited (oh my, i just realise I must have watched tv all day...) Patrick and Heike stayed over... so lots of company!
Tonight i am invited at my boss' home to go and have dinner (barbecue) and fix her pc for her son. I am bit excited as she might check my intentions for later on this year... and later this week i am going to Belgium! Finally seeing Joris again!!! and my parents and my sister who must be really really pregnant now... But more about that later!

So which other movies should i watch on such a typical lazy sunday-afternoon (this is for all you out there as a stimulans to post a comment, because i know you are out there somewhere :-) )??

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

'Stand by me' - 'Top Gun' - 'Strictly ballroom' - 'Amelie Poulin' - 'Chocolat' - 'Bridget Jones' diary' - 'Miss Congeniality' - 'E.T.' - 'Lord of the Rings'-trilogie - 'Star Wars' (allemaal) - 'Absolutely Fabulous' - 'The Matrix'-trilogie - 'Finding Nemo' - 'The Lion King' - 'Shark Tale' - 'Shrek' (I&II) - 'Alladin' - 'Indiana Jones' -trilogie - 'Sleepless in Seatlle' - 'Want women want' - 'City of Angels' - '6ft under' - 'The Godfather' (I&II&III) - 'Winny the Pooh' - 'Bambi' - '101 Dalmatiƫrs' (film en tekenfilm) - 'Philadelphia' - 'XXX' - (The Fast and the Furious' - 'Legends of the Fall' - 'Seven years in Tibet' - 'The Devil's advocate' - 'Johnny Darco' - 'Home Alone' (I&II) - 'Gremlins' - Hot Shots' - 'Revenge of the nerds' - 'The naked gun' (allemaal) - 'Pretty Women' - 'Dirty Dancing' - 'Ghost' - 'Greace' - 'Saturday Night Fever' - 'An officer and a gentleman' - 'The Blair Wich Project' - 'I know what you did last summer' - 'I still know what you did last summer' - 'The mummy' - 'The return of the mummy' - 'Mrs doubtfire' - 'Speed' - 'Point Break' - 'Kindergarden cop' - 'Junior' - 'Twins' - 'Beverhills Cop' (allemaal) - 'Die hard' (allemaal) - 'Coco Flanel' - 'De zaal Alzheimer' - 'The breakfast club' - 'Sleepy Hollow' - 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' - 'Pocahontas' (film en tekenfism' - 'Dancing with wolves' - 'Braveheart' - 'Chicken Run' - 'Leathal Weapon' (alle vier) - 'Evita' - 'Fame' - 'The beach' - 'Titanic' - 'Romeo & Juliet' - 'The terminal' - 'You've got mail' - 'Benny & Joon' - 'Whats eating Gilbert Grape' - 'Being John Malcovich' - etc.....

Stoffel zei

oh my god, what a list, that'll take me through a whole year of lazy sundays...