10.8.05

the show must go on...



what strange times... in one day i had the most devastating experience since long and a few hours later I had the most wonderful experience since long... let me explain :

I came back home from work on monday to find my door of my flat wide open. First thought was that I had left it open when I left, but that thought soon dissapeared when I saw the complete mess in the hallway... burglars... and then it all becomes a bit vague, I don't know which room I checked first but the sheer shock when I entered the spare bedroom : my two pianos were gone... and it seems to be that these two were the only items missing...

If there is anything in the flat with which - by taking it away - one could hurt me the most, it is definitely my piano, or in this case even both of them. They are my creative outlet, my anti-stress therapy and just favourite activity... Off course they are only material items that can be replaced, but it is the damn unpracticality of not being able to play.... Aaaargh

But then on the other side of the emotional scale there was the visit of Maria, my good friend from Barcelona. I met her in Finland where she brought the Spanish warmth in the cold Finnish winter months. We have met not that much after Finland, but the friendship stays profound and I am sure she is the only person who knows me very very well... and that is why I am glad that she is here now and stays for a while, together with her crazy great friends !

life can suck and be great at the same time...



Geen opmerkingen: