16.8.05

a new day...

I went out yesterday with Maria and the Spanish friends who are - still - here in Edinburgh visiting me. We went to Alli's bar where Morgan, our Canadian friend, was playing a little improvised acoustic gig. Lots of young people from Morgan's youth hostel were there.
It was also the last night for the two French guys who were visiting Matthieu, a regular in Alli's bar (since I know he is a regular, I think I qualify for the same title) and his lovely girlfriend Leslie.

My Spanish friends and the two French guys seemed to get along very well so after a good while - and bit too much red wine (I think i was blabbering around at the end...) - I left them all behind in the bar and went home. I presume they all went to the Underbelly, but stories still need to be confirmed... and was there maybe a little bit of sparky electricity in the air? we will have to wait untill the spanish awake before we will know...


Geen opmerkingen: