24.8.05

going back to my roots...

and so i'm finally off to Belgium again!



it will be a busy schedule, like always trying to see too many people on too little time...
thursdaynight i am going with Joris to a theatre-play from the summerfestival, called
Yerma,

on Friday i go to my old collegues from the company I used to work before I went to Edinburgh and then in the evening to see the new house of a friend near Leuven. On Saturday Alli and Emilie arrive so I will pick them up in the airport and then in the evening we will celebrate both birthdays of Alli and Joris...

Yesterday night and tonigh as well I will finish packing and wrapping in all the presents I have bought/made for Joris and also for my mother (her birthday was last saturday)
really looking forward to this - i know now already - too short a trip!


Will I see you in Belgium?

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Jeeeeej... The tartan terror is back in Belgium. Too bad I can't join you in the celebrations but nevertheless... have a blast!

PS. Stop sending pictures of naked boys to my inbox please...
PPS. I'm truly proud to be your lesbian friend... :-)

Stoffel zei

thanks mate!

and for the people that don't know you (you will no doubt argue that they don't exist but anyway) : El Fantastico is MALE (which might explain the lesbian remark no?)

adios !

Anoniem zei

Tartan Terror; Highlander; Kris; Stoffel; Krikri ... we are happy that ALL your multi-personalities will be visiting Belgium! See you soon sweety! x

PS. Won't be there on Saturday evening due to family party at mi casa...
PPS. Will I see you when Alli & Emilie come to Hotel Kaza?

Anoniem zei

Have fun in Belgium! It will be boring working on Saturday without you there...see you the next time maybe!