1.2.08

name it



The waiting has finally been rewarded – already a week the roads in and around antwerp are a little less safe with the arrival of this new roadrunner;

but now I could need your help; my previous cars always had names – usually René, because of the number plate (RNE) but also Lidy (LDI), but now my plate starts with YDD and the suggestions (Yankie Doodle Dee, why-diddi, and so on - thank you M.) are funny, but not really a name;


So how would you name my prrreciousss (please pronounce in a gollum-esque way) ?

4 opmerkingen:

Miss K zei

- Young Daredevil Driver
- Yellow Drunk Dumbhead
- Deedee
- Yoddi

pff..ni gemakkelijk hoor

Anoniem zei

I'd go for 'yoda' and may the force be with you and your new toy...

Sarah zei

Idesbaldje?
Ydeltuit?

Misschien eerst even checken of het een jongen of een meisje is?? ;)

Stoffel zei

een jongen... uiteraard